Features a 100% nylon kernmantle construction that has been designed, engineered and manufactured with the same exacting specifications and attention to detail as our dynamic climbing ropes.
These Nylon Accessory Cords are perfect multi-purpose lines that can be used as an anchor equalizer rope for the creation of balancing anchors or self-equalizers. In addition, these accessory ropes help you to keep your personal items off the ground by stringing accessories like chocks and nuts and tying down gear. They even work perfect as a decorative accessory for packs or other gear. There is no limit to what these accessory cords can be used for.
Nylon Accessory Cords are available in 3mm through 9mm sizes and various lengths in complementary light and dark versions as well as black.
- Versatile anchor rope
- Great for stringing accessories
- Perfect for tie-downs or lashings
- Helps you way to keep personal items off the ground
- Supple and easy to knot
- Made of 100% abrasion resistant nylon
- UV resistant
- Small amount of stretch so they are less static than our Polyester Cords
- Small and lightweight enough to carry with you for unexpected situations
- Excellent for making safety or emergency bracelets and belts.
- Nylon Accessory Cords are not certified for rappelling, belaying or as a climbing rope.
- Core: Nylon
- Cover: nylon
- Braid: 12
- Weight: 0.4 lbs/100
- Min Breaking Strength – Free Length: 169 daN / 380 lbf
- Weight: 0.7 lbs/100
- Min Breaking Strength – Free Length: 205 daN / 460 lbf
- Weight: 1.27 lbs/100
- Min Breaking Strength – Free Length: 498 daN / 1120 lbf
- Weight: 1.7 lbs/100
- Min Breaking Strength – Free Length: 778 daN / 1750 lbf
- Weight: 1.9 lbs/100
- Min Breaking Strength – Free Length: 912 daN / 2050 lbf
- Weight: 2.7 lbs/100
- Min Breaking Strength – Free Length: 1379 daN / 3100 lbf