- The removable rope guide at the bottom of the handle optimally aligns the rope for long ascents.
- Ergonomic rubber handle extends into the upper part of the spine to allow for a double-handed grip.
- The handle and the rope are aligned on the same plane for the best handling and efficiency.
- Features three large attachment points, two on the bottom and one at the top, for optimal organization.
- The stainless steel rope guide reinforces the main attachment point for increased resistance to wear and tear. It also prevents the carabiner from interfering with the rope.
- The robust body is constructed from 3.5 mm aluminum alloy.
- The geometry is verified for use on traverses.
- The toothed cam is finished with special anti-wear treatment and features drain holes to help prevent the build-up of mud and grit.
- The opening system is protected on both sides to prevent accidental openings.
- The proprietary roller also allows the Turbohand to be rigged as a locking pulley for light hauling with a max load of 50 kg, 110 lbs. NOTE: This configuration is not intended for hauling or securing of bodies.
- Weight: 198 g, 7.0 oz
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- EN 12841/B for semi-static ropes ranging from 10 to 13 mm.
- EN 567 for semi-static and dynamic ropes ranging from 8 to 13 mm.