Field of application:
- Rescue descender certified to EN 341:2011-2A, work load limit 200 kg with a maximum descent height of 180 m, only to be used with the TEC STATIC PRO rope – Ø 11 mm;
- Rope adjustment/ descender device certified to EN 12841:2006-C, work load limit 210 kg, only to be used with EN 1891 type A – Ø 11 mm ropes.
- Equipped with a breaking spur that creates additional friction on the rope, when used during the descent, without the use of an additional connector. The shape of the braking spur has been improved in order to have even more effective control of the rope;
- A multifunctional command lever with an automatic recall system that allows the operator to descend at a controlled speed and stop the descent at the desired point without the need to tie off the device;
- An EBS safety system (Extraordinary Braking System) that is activated if the lever is accidentally fully opened, reducing the speed of descent instead of increasing it;
Equipped with a safety lever on the movable flange that facilitates the insertion of the rope.
- Rope Compatibility: 11mm
- Weight: 18.7 oz / 529 g