The ATOM™ Series, our most comfortable harness line ever, is the culmination of stripping harness design down to the basics and re-imagining a performance-enhancing tool for rescue and rope access. CMC has incorporated years of feedback from experts who spend long hours in a harness. In addition, the ATOM harness went through rigorous field testing, resulting in a harness design that improves safety, comfort and workflow efficiency in all the ways you can’t see, but feel.
Every detail in the ATOM Rescue Harness has been thoughtfully designed for the rescue professional. From the structure and attachment points to buckles, gear and accessory loops and other features, the ATOM delivers maximum comfort, safety and workflow efficiency in a lightweight and low profile harness system.
- Improved architecture molds to the user for a lightweight, low-profile fit.
- Ergonomic design for maximum comfort and support:
- Padding constructed from dual-density foam, laminated to optimize load distribution and apply the right amount of support only where needed.
- Waist and leg pads are constructed with rolled edges to provide additional comfort.
- Y-back construction and bridged front lift:
- Allows for optimal adjustment at each shoulder.
- Provides a secure fit while minimizing pressure from the harness at the neck.
- Constructed with polyester webbing:
- Keeps a supple hand for comfort and easy buckle adjustment.
- Water repellent and UV resistant material for lasting strength and durability in extreme weather conditions.
- Gear loop over-braid is based on a 32-carrier polyester, rope sheath design that delivers a familiar texture and functional robustness.
- Multiple accessory attachment points provide ample space for stowing and organizing hardware and tools.
- UL Certified to relevant ANSI Z359.11, CSA and NFPA 1983 (2017 ED) standards.
- Made in the USA of domestic and foreign components.
- Red webbing at the shoulders and the front leg drop provide higher visibility.
- Steel attachment points at the waist, sternal and dorsal position offer robust and low profile connection points.
- Cobra Quick-Connect Buckles at the legs and the right shoulder make donning quick and efficient.
- One-piece shoulder pad:
- Reduces harness twisting for easy donning.
- Bridges dorsal webbing for improved comfort at the neck.
- Flexible gear loops offer a low profile gear stowage solution, especially when working in confined spaces.
- Workseat attachment points located at the waist to connect the CMC Skysaddle.
|OPTION||ITEM||PRODUCT #||Attributes||WAIST SIZE||COLOR||NFPA RATING|
|Small||TNT/CMC ATOM-R-S-QC||TNT ATOM ACCESS HARNESS, SM||
||66-81 CM (26-32 IN)||Red||CLASS III|
|Medium||TNT/CMC ATOM-R-M-QC||TNT ATOM ACCESS HARNESS, MED||
||81-107 CM (32-42 IN)||Red||CLASS III|
|Large||TNT/CMC ATOM-R-L-QC||TNT ATOM ACCESS HARNESS, LG||
||107-122 CM (42-48 IN)||Red||CLASS III|
If you would like to customize this harness to your exact needs, use the Build Your Own ATOM tool on the CMC website and once your done customizing, download the PDF and email it to email@example.com to get a quote.