Compared to nylon, the polyester webbing is more resistant to UV and water, and has less elongation. The webbing also stands out due to its bright red color, selected for high visibility, and its contrasting gray stitching, which aids inspection.
Supple and pliable, the SL Variable Anchor Strap bends easily around structures and feeds smoothly through metal grating. It combines NFPA General Use strength with a compact, smooth-handling design that excels in challenging conditions. Consider pairing the SL models with CMC’s anchor sleeves and edge guards for increased versatility, durability, and lifetime performance.
Note: We recommend using a Delta Quick Link connector to prevent possible tri-axial loading of a carabiner when used in a basket configuration.
- Steel D-Rings sized to pass through one another for easy girth hitching
- Single-layer design is compact and lightweight – easy to pack, carry, and deploy
- Proof-loaded steel hardware and weather-resistant polyester webbing
- Polyester is more resistant to UV and water, and has less elongation than nylon
- Supple and pliable – bends easily around structures and metal grating
- Bright red for high visibility with contrasting gray stitching to aid inspection
- Combines with anchor sleeves and edge guards to add versatility & durability
- Classified to NFPA General Use for Basket (U), Choker (Girth Hitch) and End-to-End
- Made in the USA
- Basket (U) Configuration: 69.7 kN / 15,669 lbf
- Choker (Girth Hitch) Configuration: 33.9 kN / 7,621 lbf
- End-to-End Configuration: 33.1 kN / 7,441 lbf
- Length / Weight:
- 3ft / 0.8 lbs
- 5ft / 0.96 lbs
- 7ft / 1.11 lbs
- 10ft / 1.34 lbs
- 15ft / 1.73 lbs
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- NFPA General Use