- The Gyro’s design minimizes system height for efficient and easily managed rigging that is compatible with environments where space is at a premium.
- Roller bearings are highly efficient, reducing friction and making movement and control of loads easier
- The pulleys side plates are angled away from the sheave, giving a reduced bend radius and increasing efficiency if the ropes run over them.
- The pulley body is hot forged to reduce the number of edges on the pulley. This reduces the amount of wear ropes experience when they run over the pulley body
- Gyro pulleys come with built in DMM iD for easy stock management and inspection legislation compliance
- Max Rope Diameter: 13mm
- MBS: 50 kN
- WLL: 10kN
- Dimensions: 97 x 68 x 31 mm
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- EN 12278:2007