- Belay carabiners give smooth and confident belaying with tube and assisted braking belay devices. They have full section top bars for consistent rope control and reduced rope wear. Their shape resists flipping into sub-optimal orientations when belaying, acting to ensure the carabiner loads along its strongest axis.
- Directional belay carabiner designed to ensure optimum orientation when belaying
- Downward opening internal wiregate enables secure attachment to belay loop in one movement, and prevents accidental removal once located
- This carabiner’s nose slots into a groove in the gate, allowing it to achieve full strength without a gate notch. This creates a clean internal profile that won’t catch on gear, bolts or slings, giving easier clipping and removal from systems.
- I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength. This is achieved through hot forging, a process which allows the metal to be made into complex shapes that improve functionality.
- A rope running over a full section top bar has more consistent handling characteristics than one running over an I-Beam surface. Our belay carabiners feature full section top bars for greater control rope control. Ropes loading over full section bar also bend less than those loaded over I-Beam surfaces, increasing rope longevity.
- The top of the Ceros’ spine prevents assisted-breaking devices and rope controllers from twisting around the spine and cross-loading the carabiner.
- Captive bar version allows installation in tamper proof systems
- Locking Mechanism: Locksafe Captive Bar
- MBS (Major Axis): 25 kN
- MBS (Minor Axis): 7 kN
- MBS (Gate Open): 7 kN
- Gate Opening: 19 mm
- Dimensions: 74 x 121 mm
- Weight: 93 g
- Colour: Matte Grey
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- EN 362:2004 T,
- EN 12275:2013 B,
- H & T