Super-light carabiner reduces rack weight
- These carabiners are ideal for building a lightweight rack, whether it’s for fast and light alpine ascents or trad onsight success.
Wire gate for maximum weight saving
- Wire gates are the lightest gate type available and resist freezing shut in cold conditions. They help reduce rack weight and are ideal for trad, winter, and alpine climbing.
Clean nose for snag-free clipping
- The gate notch is housed in a recess, creating a smooth inner profile that prevents snagging on gear, ropes and slings. The nose of the carabiner is wider than the gate, helping prevent accidental gate opening caused by rubbing on rock.
I-Beam construction for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
- I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength. This is achieved through hot forging, a process which allows the metal to be made into complex shapes that improve functionality.
- MBS (Major Axis): 23 kN
- MBS (Minor Axis) 7 Kn
- Gate Opening: 21 mm
- Dimensions: 53 x 90mm
- Weight: 30g
- Colours: Matt Grey, Black
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- EN12275:2013 B