- The backstop can be fixed in the open position in order to use the device as a simple pulley
- Diameter pulley: 20 mm
- Suitable for ropes with a diameter of 7.0 to 11.0 mm as well as for the EDELRID Rap Line
- Ball bearing pulleys for high Efficiency (92%)
- Cams for optimal grip on iced or muddy ropes
The Spoc can be used as a classic rope clamp for rope ascents, as a simple pulley or as a pulley with a backstop, for example during crevasse rescue operations. It reaches an extremely high efficiency of 92%, thanks to the high quality ball bearing.
The cam, with its integrated spring mechanism, locks automatically, and will work even with icy or muddy ropes due to its special design. A cable pull lets you easily open the backstop with one hand. The backstop can also be fixed in the open position in order to use the device as a simple pulley. The carabiner connection hole is generously dimensioned so that any type of screw-gate carabiner can be positioned without problems, which makes the installation significantly simpler.
- Minimum breaking strength: 15 kN
- Rope compatibility: 7.0 to 11.0 mm
- Weight: 60 g
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- CE marking: CE 0123