- Accidental Kick-Outs are a Thing of the Past
- The dual cam system prevents accidental kick-outs. The rope stays in place until the user is ready to release it intentionally. The Ninja is the only foot ascender that can be used on either foot.
- Won’t Damage Rope
- The Ninja uses a transverse ribbed cam as opposed to other designs that rely on aggressive teeth that are known to damage rope.
- Innovative Design
- Dual cam system (based on Harken’s marine Cam-Matic® ball bearing cleats) applies pressure to both sides of the rope simultaneously. This provides more thorough holding power than competitive designs that press just one side of the rope against just one side of the ascender’s wall.
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm or 5/16 to 1.2 in
- Maximum Rated Load: 1.5kN / 330 lb
- Weight: 178g / 6.3 lb
- Height: 74mm / 2.9 in
- Width: 83mm / 3.3 in
- Materials: Aluminum. Stainless Steel (Cam)
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- CE EN 567