The HaulerBiner is load rated to 140kg (310lbs) but it has an MBS of at least 16kN/3500lbs tested as a complete system. Kits are available in three standard lengths; 105cm (41″), 165cm (65″) or 300cm (118″), with custom lengths available on request. The length of the system, when fully contracted is only 32cm (12″)!
The HaulerBiner can be used in a number of ways:
- As part of a pick-off system
- On a structure, pull down on the system and achieve a 6:1 (theoretical) MA
- When suspended in a harness, pull up on the system and achieve a 7:1(theoretical) MA
- With a D4/D2 Descender, as part of a short-haul / long-lower system
- As a tensioning system for short/low load lines
- As a stretcher management device, using two or more HaulerBiners to easily change or adjust the orientation of the stretcher