- Can be attached to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards…) because of its large opening.
Reduces bulk and weight of component systems.
- Solves twisting and tangling problems with ropes and lanyards in different situations:
– hauling: prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking
– hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency
– progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Excellent performance and reliability due to maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings
- Weight: 130 g
- Breaking strength: 23 kN
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Color(s): yellow/black
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- NFPA 1983 Technical Use