The integrated axle also allows the pulley to use a custom manufactured threaded bolt which is countersunk into the sideplate, giving the pulley a unique snag-resistant profile. These one-of-a-kind features are the basis for the Machined Pulley’s impressive strength, slim profile and a quality of manufacture that is second to none.
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machined—not stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings