No more multi-layered “protectors” involving a piece of wood & your fave shag carpet that can take upwards of 20 mins to install, only to have to move again to the next drop.
The major benefits of the Edge90° is that it takes less time to install and negotiate than the multiple layers of carpet, the large heavy & edge rollers that require significant time & attention to properly get into place. Plus with the Edge90°’s Clamping Force, the barrier stays where you want it to without damaging the building that you’re working on!
- The Edge90° has been designed for use with nylon kernmantle rope or nylon slings as a physical barrier to a potential hazard or an abrupt 90° bend.
- The increased bend radius ensures maximum strength retention of the rope or sling that is used within it
- The Edge90° has a grippy rubber base to distribute the load & forces on the parapet and maintain its position during installation, removal, and normal use.
- 7-second installation
- 3 x Bend Radius
- 100% Rope retention system
- No Velcro!
- More rope in play during the transition
- Parapet Clamp that helps protect again unintended movement.
- Parapet Protecting base
- Ultra-high efficiency when hauling slack ropes at the end of each abseil
- Multiple Applications. Separate the cam-strap & use it as a single unit
- Ultra-lite & low profile design helps with fatigue and edge negotiation
MANUAL & RESOURCE DOWNLOADS
MAINTENANCE & CARE