- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins, but utilizes closed cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce ‘slumping’ when using a rescue harness.
- Rigid Polypropylene plastic strips running from the shoulders to the knees (as in the Offshore model) prevent excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the ‘feel’ of an unconscious person – perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights – will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty.
- A strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position before training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage – these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions, as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic-bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables, including coveralls and boots, significantly extend the life of the manikin and help save you costs.