Sked-EVAC Tripod Proof Loads
These proof loads are from independent, third-party testing and determine the repeatable load rating (not the ultimate breaking strength) for the Sked-EVAC Tripod.
Working-At-Height / Industrial Rope Access / Technical Rope Rescue
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The SKED-EVAC Industrial Tripod can be used with confidence for work positioning or fall restraint protection in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards it falls under. Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
- Weight: 70 lb
- Leg Extension: 100 in / 254cm
- Height / Strength
- 98 in (249 cm) / 42 kN (9,500 lbf)
- 102 in (259 cm) / 37 kN (8,500 lbf)
- 107 in (272 cm) / 33 kN (7,500 lbf)
- 112 in (284 cm) / 31 kN (7,000 lbf)
- 115 in (292 cm) / 26 kN (6,000 lbf)
- 119 in (302 cm) / 23 kN (5,280 lbf)