- SMC combined 54 years of design and manufacturing knowledge with an uncompromising program of innovation, prototyping and user feedback to create our new Apex Swivel Pulley. The result is a pulley with unmatched security and deceptively simple ease of use.
- The symmetrical side-plates are optimized for use with prusik-based progress capture systems and minimize the possibility of mis-rigging.
- When unlocked, the side-plates swing away to streamline setup and offer maximum versatility when placing the pulley anywhere in your system.
- The cold-forged, custom-designed swivel eye accommodates up to three carabiners and the rounded profile offers excellent soft goods compatibility when you want to eliminate the carabiner altogether.
The APEX is best-in-class when you need a robust, versatile, and American-made pulley that is perfect for use in rescue, rope access, or arborism.
- Rope Compatibility: up to 13mm
- Sheave Tread Diameter: 1.5”
- MBS: 38kN
- WLL: 9.5kN
- Sheave Major Diameter: 2.0”
- Single: 5.9” x 2.9”
- Double: 6.68”x2.89”x2.27”
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel
- Single: 10.8oz / 306g
- Double: 16.9oz / 478 grams
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- NFPA G Rated