- EN 12841 as a rope access device for semi-static ropes ranging from 10 to 11.5 mm:
– Type C: descender of the working line for loads up to 210 kg;
– Type B: ascender of the working line for loads up to 210 kg;
– Type A: fall arrester for the safety line for loads up to 120 kg.
- EN 341/2A as a rescue and evacuation descender for 10.5 mm semi-static rope (Iridium 10.5 mm) for loads up to 200 kg.
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4 as a rescue and evacuation descender for 11 mm semi-static rope (Iridium 11 mm).
- EN 15151-1 for climbing structures using mountaineering techniques with dynamic ropes ranging from 9.9 to 11 mm.