Its strap-based construction makes it the most compact and lightweight system on the market. Depending on the positioning, it offers a 4:1 or 5:1 lifting ratio with an efficiency of 91%. The KAA is packaged compactly but ready for immediate use, so that no valuable time is lost when it is required. A swivel is provided at each end to prevent the system from twisting. The hand lever on the draw cord makes it easier to pull and can also be used as a lowering lever. The KAA is available in three lengths: 0.8 m, 1.5 m, and 4 m.
- Prefabricated haul system used for workplace stabilization, tensioning and as a restraint system.
- 4 m version is ideal for maneuvering stretchers during rescue operations
- Very compact and light due to a strap-based design
- Facilitates controlled lowering
- 4:1 or 5:1 lifting ratio
- Efficiency: 91%
- Integrated RFID-Chip
- Minimum breaking strength: 22 kN
- Energy Absorber: No
- Swivel: Yes
- Weight: 500 g
- Country of origin: Germany