The design is lightweight and comfortable, joining the slim, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops with 3D foam padding, which provides an optimal balance between low weight and comfort, as well as reduced bulk for use while standing, moving, or hanging. The Double Back Plus self-locking buckles on the waistbelt and the Fast LT buckles on the leg loops allow for easy and quick donning and adjustment. The rear buckle allows a Petzl Top or Petzl Top Croll L chest harness to be attached.
- Especially suited for rescue operations that require suspension:
- The ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops when hanging
- Lightweight and comfortable:
- Semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops with 3D foam padding providing optimal comfort/weight ratio and reduced bulk
- Textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- Waistbelt is equipped with self-locking Double Back Plus buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- Leg loops equipped with Fast LT buckles to facilitate donning and removing the harness.
- Possible to convert lateral textile attachment points to metal attachment points using the RING2SIDE accessory.
- The rear metal buckle allows a Top or Top Croll L chest harness to be attached.
- Five equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear, three small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- Two slots for the Petzl Caritool tool holder
- Waist Belt:
- Size 0: 65-80 cm
- Size 1: 70-93 cm
- Size 2: 83-120 cm
- Leg Loop:
- Size 0: 44-59 cm
- Size 1: 47-62 cm
- Size 2: 50-65 cm
- Size 0: 900 g
- Size 1: 915 g
- Size 2: 945 g
- Ventral attachment point: Yes
- Lateral attachment points: Yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Yes
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- CE EN 813
- CE EN 358
- UKCA, EAC
- ASTM F1772