- Radio Holder:
- The adjustable elastic and velcro strap support a number of different radios.
- The shoulder strap above the holder has a series of elastic straps to manage the antennae.
- Tool Pouch:
- The tool pouch has 2 pockets.
- The main pocket has interior organizer sleeves for tools and pens, a daisy chain for securing tools on lanyards, a key FOB to secure your keys, a bright interior colour so you can see your gear, and 2 exit ports that support the pathway for your ear piece wire so that you can keep it clear from snagging hazards.
- The front pocket is for your phone.
- Both pockets have YKK Water resistant Uretek Zips to protect your equipment.
- The front of the pouch has a Velcro patch for securing identity tags and can work for attaching your work gloves if they have a Velcro adjustment strap.
- There is pen sleeve on the front that fits a permanent marker.
- The harness is made to create a custom fit and be as comfortable as possible. It is designed to be fit to your body through a one time fitting (please see video) while also being adjustable on the fly to accommodate for wearing multiple layers of clothing throughout the day.
- The shoulder straps have multiple attachment points for a mic and also sleeves to run wires to keep them free from snagging. The whole harness has breathable air mesh to manage heat
- The harness is made with 420D High Tenacity 66 Nylon made by Cordura Fabrics.