The separation of the blocking mechanism and its speed-dependent activator – a patent application has been filed – improves the reliability and safety of the device. The device reduces wear on the rope, prevents the tearing of the rope, and ensures the blocking can be released without completely relieving the load. This is achieved by waiving at a toothing of the clamping cam. If needed, clamping can be activated by means of a practical lock function.
FUSE can be attached to and removed from the rope without separating it from the karabiner. In connection with the light and compact DEFUSER energy absorbers (S, L, or RESCUE), the maximum arrest shock is 30 % below the standard. Different absorber lengths and performance parameters guarantee the best handling – also for rescue operations and horizontal applications.
- Waiving at a toothed clamping cam reduces wear on the rope, prevents tearing of the rope, and ensures the blocking can be released without completely relieving the load
- Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
- The arrest function facilitates taut belaying in the working position and prevents the sagging of ropes when it is exposed to wind
- Easy attachment and detachment from the rope without separation from the karabiner
- The use of DEFUSER energy absorbers reduces the arresting shock to 30 % below the standard
- The only device in the market that meets the standards EN 353-2, EN 12841-A, RfU 11.075, and ANSI Z359.15 for a payload of up to 140 kg – approved for horizontal applications
- Rope Compatibility: 10-12mm
- Weight: 420 g
CERTIFICATIONS / STANDARDS
- EN 353-2