The SwivaBiner features a high-strength bushing that will withstand greater abuse than a bearing. The SwivaBiner is designed to re-orient a load, and not provide high-speed rotation.
The frame of the SwivaBiner and SwivaEye are machined out of a solid block of aluminum to allow for the complex shape required to attach a swivel at the bottom end. Each frame is milled along the side to remove excess material and weight.
Pull Down Gate
The gate on the Autolock versions uses the same ergonomic pull-down and twist mechanism as our other autolocking carabiners.
- Allows free orientation of load
- Helps prevent line twist
- Features high-strength bushing
- Not for high-speed rotation
- Machined from solid material to optimize strength and weight savings
Part# C81 A
Weight: 5.9 oz (166 gm)
– Major axis: 30 kN
– Minor axis: 7 kN
– Open gate: 12 kN
– Gate opening: .84” (21 mm)